Hello Everyone! I have been warned through other articles online that I should probably set up a comment policy for Science and Medicine – For The Rest Of Us. Here are the policies for commenting on this site:
- The “name” field is for your NAME – not your company, or keywords, or anything else. Anything but a first and last name will most likely be kicked out by my spam filter
- Comments, unless you have contributed before, will be held for moderation. I usually look at these throughout the day; however, I am a medical student, and as such I might only get to it once a day. Please be patient!
- Off topic comments will not be tolerated. Yes, you can thank me (*blushing*), but don’t put a blatant plug for your blog, another site, etc.
- Any use of profanity is prohibited. The first time you will receive an e-mail asking if you would like to *change* your choice of wording. Afterwards, your e-mail address will be banned from commenting. I have (or will have! a diverse population of people reading my articles, and don’t need any profane language.
- SPAM is not tolerated!!!
- Comments are the responsibility of commenter, and are not the opinions of the blogger, but are an exercise in free speech. If you see something that you truly object to, please feel free to e-mail me; that being said, if the comment adds to the discussion, it will probably stay. Again, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for comments made!
- Allowing comments to remain does NOT constitute endorsement of the comment by myself.
- If you feel that you cannot abide by these policies, please feel free to not comment. Otherwise, I welcome any and all comments, especially if they are constructive.
- This comment policy is a fluid model, and can be updated or reconstructed at any time.
Again, thank you for your comments!!!